<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2007-09-07

Stuff 

 
It's the end of week 2.  Things are pretty good.  I met quite a few of my workmates.  Plus, and old friend from Shanghai came into Beijing recently.  He's doing some sort of program with a local college.  And, he's asked me to put together a swing dancing class for his students.  Why not?  Sounds like fun.
 
The only big problem is that I haven't got my home sorted out.  Thought I did, but then there were some difficulties with the deposit and up-front rent.  I'm going to have to wait until I get my first paycheck at the end of the month, but the company was good enough to extend my hotel stay time, so it should all be ok.  Wish I had a place, though.  It drags on you not to have a home to go back to.
 
Today after work I went out and played basketball with some of the guys from work.  Not too bad.  I haven't lost too much skill, and I kept up with them OK.  Not that I had too much skill in the first, place, but hey.
 
So, smooth so far.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?