<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2005-08-16

Addendum 

One addition-
My roommies not a bad guy.  He's actually in many ways quite a good guy.  But I have to say that from my experiences as an adult with roommates, I think it's better not to have them.  Both my past roommates would have made fine see-you-around friends, but who as an adult male wants to share a place with another adult male whom you barely know?  Last time I considered having a female roommate (provided she was cool with my single lifestyle and she herself - unnattractive).  Normally I would not go out looking for a female roommate, but in my last ad I didn't specify male or female, and over half of the respondants were women. 
Anyhow, I just got some information forwarded by my roommate about a guy who manages foosball tournaments here in Shanghai.  Back in college, I was a brief foosball king, which was a big deal considering the quality of the other members in my House.  And normally when I go out I can beat anyone at the tables (I've only lost to one person in Shanghai).  Based on this story, my roommate went through the trouble of taking down the information of a guy who organizes foosball tournaments and forwarded it to me.  He's a good guy, I mean at heart.
But regardless, I think that it's me who wants a place to myself.  Fair enough, that.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?