<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2004-05-16

A success 

Yesterday we held the six month anniversary of Shanghai Swings.  I found a bar near my house which would serve all you can drink beer, juice, and soda for a very low price.  They agreed to host our night and we had 50 people show up.  This was a good turnout.  I think the bar could even support up to 80 with no problem, maybe 100 in a night if they are not all present simultaneously. 
 
We may decide to move our social night there as well.  We've always had problems negotiating with our old place.  Plus, it's getting a bit too crowded on the floor.  I'd hate to leave the relationship poorly, though.  We have done alright with them -- perhaps not as well as we would have liked, but OK.  It would be good to keep things on good terms if that's in any way possible.
 
Next week I'm going to be looking at a new job.  One in which I'd be representing a local company at meeting and such.  We'll see how it turns out.
 
Overall I'm pretty happy.
-J

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?