<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2004-04-14

Today I submitted the paperwork to close The Jimbo Corporation. I meant to do it yesterday, and I had all of the paperwork prepared and ready to submit. But at the last moment I had second thoughts and I did not submit it. Today, however, I decided that it's best just to let it go. There's no more income from that endeavor, and it costs a decent amount of money to pay the fees to keep a corporation in existance.

I thought perhaps it might be useful to have a corporation in my name just in case I wanted to start up some business venture. That's the main reason I did not want to get rid of it. But overall, I just decided to let it go. I can always form a new corporation, and at less cost that it would be to keep the existing one running for a year.

Anyhow, I felt OK after doing it, and I think that's the best way to figure out if your actions were the right or wrong thing to do.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?