<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2004-04-11

This past Saturday I filmed a commercial. I played the part of a doctor along with two other expats. They combed my hair and I wore my glasses so as to look as mature as possible. It was a lot of fun. The other two people were quite cool and we basically just joked around for an hour and a half. We took some pictures of us and it all flowed pretty well. Got paid for it, too, and hopefully we'll get more similar work in the future. If I did one of those every day I'd have more than enough to pay for my expenses. I'm supposed to get a DVD copy, but you know how these things go.
Stupid Blogger won't let me post the link for some reason, so if you want to see the pics, select the text below, copy it, then paste it into your internet browser address bar:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shanghaiswings/my_photos

Then, select the "HostpitalCommercial" folder. It's quite funny, I think.
Peace,
Jim
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?