<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-11-09

Last night I had my housewarming party. It worked out pretty well! Now my house is warm.

We are about to begin a new course of classes in swing dancing. Kellian and I are working out some differences in our dancing stlyles, and I am e-mailing my friends back home for help in following Savoy style Lindy Hop.

I am going to e-mail my brother to see if he can come out here. We are working on the ways and means, plus a good time. Maybe next year early. I wanted him to bring my computer with him, but I am afraid it may be too complicated to arrange. There are several boxes and I know how difficult it is to make it through the airport in a new country, so we'll see.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?