<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-10-07

Today Kellian and I went canvassing for bars. We saw about five places, one of which looks very good for our needs. It's called "Hot Chocolate" and it completely done up in retro USA style. In fact, there is a Bleyer's swing dance poster on the wall. Neither of us think the owner really has any idea the significance of all that stuff, but it is all authentic. There is nothing out of place. We think he must have had a Westerner do the design work.

Anyhow, we talked to the manager, and he said we could use the place on Mondays. We're going back there again tomorrow to finish off the deal. I'd prefer Tuesdays because I think working people are going to be too tired on Mondays, plus Kellian has an English teaching job which runs until 6:30pm and we want to begin classes at 7pm.

Anyhow, we talked to the photographer today (with the help of my friend Ping) and we want to bring him to the Hot Chocolate bar for the photo shoot. I think it's going to be a good thing.
:-) J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?