<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-10-05

I had the interview today and I will be published in the Oriental Morning Post, weekend English edition. I did a lot of newspaper work in college and it was odd (but cool!) to be on the other side of an interview.

Now I need to get to work on the ShanghaiSwings.com website, and Kellian and I need to refine our teaching methods. It's a bit chaotic right now. We're going to work it into something a bit more organized and keep it fun.

Still, with all this every now and then I walk down the street and I think to myself, "What on Earth are you doing in China?" I try not to think this too much! It has been good in many ways. I'm forced to keep sharp, keep current, and focused on the present and the future. Yep, yep, yep.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?