<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-09-11

Shanghai, Day 21
Last night my dance partner Kellian and I went out to the House of Blues and Jazz on MaoMing Lu. I invited all of my friends to come out and watch, and we did our first public dances together. The jazz band there was a little surprised, but they got used to it. Everyone watching loved it! Everyone present said they wanted to take classes, which means about 14 people now.
Kellian and I are very enthusiastic. It looks like we have all of the necessary tools for making this whole thing work. The goal now is to arrange to make a living off of doing it. If we can pull that off, we'll really be in business!!
I am throwing a little swing dance party on Friday at my place to invite everyone out and give a little dance lesson. I guess you could call this Jimbo's Swingin' Party V: Shanghai, Baby!!!
So far so good.
;-)
Jim
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?