<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-09-23

Just a moment ago, Kellian, Zabi, and I went out to the "Tribe Bar", which is located adjacent to the Internet cafe where I go. There was no one there when we arrived but the employees. So a song came on which was 'swingable', so Kellian and I started dancing.

Very soon all of the waitresses and waiters and the DJ started dancing, too. We launched an impromptu dance lesson. And the important thing to remember is Yi, Er, San, Si (one, two, three, four).

To make a long story short, at the end of the evening I cut a deal with the business owner to hold dance lessons there on Thursday at 8pm. So, now we have our first venue!!!

:-)
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?