<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-08-08

Today I went to a dentist again to see about tooth whitening. Since I have a crown, it would have to be replaced with another lighter-colored crown. The cost: $2300. Too much!

I had lunch today with a guy who has spent the last year in Shanghai. To my surprise, he has met my Shanghai dance partner and told me a bit more about her. Small world, this Silicon Valley- Shanghai thing. My lunch friend told me that my future apartment location in the Jin An district is a good location. Not too crowded and not too poor, good and close to transportation with some nice things to do in the area.

The only thing I have left to arrange is an immediate place to stay when I arrive. Once I have this, I could end up leaving within days.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?