<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-08-04

Still in San Jose. Last night went to a party held by a couple of friends, their annual "Foodfest". I met up with a lot of the old swing dance crew. It had been a while since I'd seen them, and it was very encouraging. One new person I met is actually going to be traveling through Shanghai in September, so we made plans for her crew and I to meet up.
The time to departure is coming closer. All I need to do is ensure where I will be staying and try to pick up the type F visa, if possible. Today I'm going to go to the dealership and price out my car for resale. I'll arrange so that my friend can sell my car for me if I decide not to return.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?