<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-08-13

Greetings all.
Yesterday the Forecast Application database was properly assembled and passed testing and approval from my client. "Permission to leave the country?" I asked him. "Permission to leave the country." he said.
Today I learned my old friend from high school is indeed in Iraq. He is a reservist and he was pulled into active duty many months ago before war ever broke out. He originally thought he was going to Turkey but when they dropped their support we never found out where he ended up. He seems to be in good spirits and optimistic, though he says it's very hot. He's looking forward to when he can come home and we are all looking forward to that as well. So I sent him an e-mail inviting him to come out and visit me in China as soon as he can and I will introduce him to all the pretty girls out there.
Today I go to the Chinese Consulate to make arrangements for my visa.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?