<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-07-14

Today is the last day I plan to spend in Phoenix. Tomorrow I'm going to pack up and drive north to Montana, where I'll spend a few days with my folks and my sister, who will also be there. I haven't got all of the details figured out yet, but I may end up just flying to China after a while. I think I've got everything out of Pheonix that I'm going to get, at least for now.
My first option is to take a job a a bi-lingual school inSuzhou, which is 60 miles west of Shanghai. From there, I'd get my bearings, adjust to the culture, and probably take another teaching position in Shanghai after the summer term is up.
It's all been leading up to this point. It's hard not to get distracted, but I think I'm going to pull this off.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?