<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-07-11

Today I talked to my San Francisco Mandarin Tutor on the phone. I had written a letter in Mandarin, and I did not know if it made any sense. So I called her and read it to her. She said it made sense, and that my Mandarin pronounciation had much improved. She said my new tutor must be very good!

I'm at my cousin's house. In the room right now are:
* My cousin
* The other roommate
* The other roommate's girlfriend
* Rick's date
* Bentley (the dog)
* Dave (the dog)
* Jack (the dog)

Sometimes I just want to scream, sometimes I'm as happy as a clam. Moving to Phoenix, well, its a mid-point. I supposed to be gonig to China. But Phoenix is not so bad. Affordable, the women are friendly (I mean they talk to you!) Hanging out with my cousin is key. It's the first family member I've seen on a regular basis in seven years. I chose to separate from my family when I left Illinois. I needed to. I love my family, but they drive me crazy. This is not anything special. But I think everyone is driven crazy in their own unique way. I suppose if we were all crazy in the same way, we'd all technically be sane. Know what I mean?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?