<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-07-30

I'm working for my old client. Things are going well.
A friend has offered his garage to let me store my car, so I won't have to sell it after all.
The Shanghai apartment deal is moving forward. I found the location on a map and it looks do-able. It's by the Jade Buddah Musuem in the Jin An district. However, the apartment won't be ready until September, so I may hang out in Thailand until then.
When I finally enter China, it may be best to go through Hong Kong. I can secure a type F visa there, and it's good for up to a year. The downside is the extra cost to fly there and stay in a hotel for a few days while the visa is processed. I'd much prefer just go to Shanghai directly, so I'm still looking at options.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?