<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-07-27

Fun, fun, fun. It's been a week in Montana, and it's probably the best week I've spent with my mom in... well... recent history. It's been very nice getting re-acquainted. I left Chicago seven years ago and this is the longest we've been together since.

Throughout the U.S., I have said my goodbyes to just about everyone. I have only a few matters to address before I leave. I want to take care of a past client of mine and ensure the work I've done there is all wrapped up. As far as the China visa is concerned, I understand it is not a big problem. And, last, I have decided it's most practical to sell the car after all.

Going abroad has been a complicated process. It's a major life decision, and it's easy to waver. It seems the moment I decide upon one path, another one pops up in my mind. It's hard to figure if I have a new and better idea or I'm just getting distracted.

But now everything is sorting itself out. Montana has been a Godsend. It is so relaxing here. Just what I needed before I ship out.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?