<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-06-28

Today I am feeling restless again, like it is time to move on. I think I would stop by SF to pick up some things and visit. Then go to Montana to visit with my mom for a week or so. But before I do this, I need to finish all my open business. I need to get and old document prepared for my old work. And I need to move some furniture from SF to Montanta. And I need to either sell my car or store it somewere. I also need to get my minimum language skills, arrange for a place to stay in Shanghai, and get a list of at least 5 people I could hang out with.
I've never been on a spring break, ever. I always just came home and worked. I'd like to go on a spring break. But where do 33 year olds go on spring break? Thailand, I think. The rainy season is over in August-September. That would be a good time. I hear you can live like a king out there for virtually no money. Maybe that's what I need. Rather jumping right into China and trying to work in a new profession, I can go to Thailand and truly vacation. I'm wondering sometimes, why am I vacationing in Phoenix? This town is a good place to retire, though. Granted. Not a bad place to live, either.
On the 4th of July weekend, I'm supposed to go with my cousin to San Diego. I would make sense to take my own car and just keep on going up north to SF after that, vacating Phoenix. Provided I can get everthing done by that time. Establishing a useful mailing address has got to be the most difficult part of my plan. I'm going to check online for mail forwaring services. That's what I really need.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?