<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-06-17

Priced it out. One-way San Francisco to Beijing to Shanghai, travel July 1. How much do you think it costs?
$330 on Air China. $450 direct flight on United.
Today I'm going to get a business resume and English-teaching resume put together and float it out on the Shanghai job posts. I think I am ready to start communicating about job postings. I would estimate it will take about a month to arrange for anything. I'd like to get to China and interview, maybe take a month there to explore around, meet people, have fun, and so forth.
There's only two remaining open issues I need to take care of before I leave. Some furniture being stored with friends needs to be shipped to my family, and I would need to sell my car. I thought about just leaving my car in Phoenix and suspending the insurance and registration, but that really doesn't make sense. I might as well sell it and buy another if & when I return.
All for now.
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?