<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-06-12

Normal day today. Took care of some important items. Chiropractor, buying a desk and setting up the computer, and my second Mandarin lesson. We covered the different consonants and vowels. Mandarin has 6 basic vowel sounds, plus some 10 more compound vowel sounds. It's hard to make some of the sounds. I swear a lot of them sound identical.
I'm having fun hanging out with my cousin and his friends. It's a good carefree time so far.
No particular insight into life tonight -- too tired.
I am trying to plan some sort of July 4 week trip, maybe to New Orleans. We were supposed to originally go to France, but the tickets went from $400 to $1400 real quick, so New Orleans is a good second.
Peace,
-J
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?