<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-06-16

Nice night. Sunday night. Just took the dogs for a walk. End of a weekend, but they're all weekends to me ;0
So I need some sort of thing to do to take up my time. Going to the gym is good. Studying is good. But I think I need something else to do as well. Blog writing, I suppose.
Rick's been out of town all weekend. I haven't had but one lunch with him so far. I'm thinking we may have more chances to talk later, but we'll have to see.
It's nice to have a place to stay, though. I think it would have been too difficult to go from saying all sorts of Goodbye's and all the tasks of moving and then go straight to China. Too much work all at once. This is a chance to relax a touch.
Tomorrow there's some sort of swim-excercise class that looks interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?