<$BlogRSDUrl$>

For three years, I have been in China teaching Swing Dancing. Now I'm wandering yet again...

2003-06-18

It's becoming apparent to me that my time spent in Phoenix is not going to be as productive as I had hoped. On the positive, I am definitely getting rest and a chance to reflect. This I needed. However, my cousin is so preoccupied with open his gymnastics gym that I am never seeing him at all.
If I could arrange to have the same money burn rate in Phoenix that I would have in China, I might as well go there. I think I could get all of my goals accomplished faster. I put up an ad for renting a room in Shanghai. I'm looking to have roommates because that would facilitate integrating with the city. It's who you know, you know.
Today in my Mandarin lesson we went over pronounciation and I have about 80% of it correct. We are now working on vocabulary and continuing to review pronounciation. I told my tutor my goal was a 100-word vocabulary, and she said that was not really very difficult. With some work I could have that in a week or two, hopefully.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?